Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Journal #19- nature and spirituality

I think that nature and spirituality are very important in the cycle of life and death.  I feel like your spirituality has a lot to do with your death, because what you believe in and what your spirituality is decides what happens to you if you die.  Some people believe that when you die, you go to Heaven or Hell.  Other people believethat when you die, you are reincarnated into something else.  Depending on how you lived your life, you will either be reincarnated to something better and nice or something gross and bad.  I hardly even know how this has anything to do with the topic of this journal.  In my opinion, I think that everyone should have a relationship with nature.  Is using the word relationship and nature in the same sentence weird?  Who even cares.  I really do not even know what this journal is supposed to be about because I literally just did a journal exactly like it.  So to take up words, I am just going to rant about an idea that I may or may not agree with.  I can not even think right now.  I think that nature is important because it teaches people what the world is like without human influence, and without the interference in human life.  How many words has this taken up?  Human life and all of the things that we have created have basically destroyed nature.  The amazon rain forest gets smaller and smaller every year because of our selfish need for paper.  Save the planet!!  Recycle or something!!  Make the world a better place!  I feel like I belong in the 1960's or something.  I would have so been one of those radical teenagers.  I was born in the wrong century.  I already listen to the Beatles and Grateful Dead and everything.  Why did I have to be born in this age where all we care about are material things and making our world more comfortable?  Give peace a chance, everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment