Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Journal #16

There are several possible tools that we, as a class, to communicate with our Franklin virtues project partners from other Pleasant Plains High School english students and the Farmington high school student.  Is this journal not the exact same as the one we just did last class?  Oh well, I guess I will just say the exact same things as I did two days ago because no one is here to explain what we are supposed to do.  One way to communicate for this Benjamin Franklin virtues project is Twitter.  I think that this will probably get used the most because when we did the video chat with the students from Farmington High School, they told us that the students in their school use Twitter a lot.  I also have a Twitter (aslifer18, follow me!!), so this will probably be the option that my group and I will use the most.  Another option of communication for this project could be messaging through Facebook.  I do not have a Facebook anymore because I deleted it, but I am sure that other students in different group will use it.  I doubt that they will write on each others walls because everyone can see it.  The email messaging on Facebook is more personal, and you have the option to send it to more people.  I think that this will be a very popular form of communication.  I feel like I am repeating everything I said last class and it is making me kind of mad.  The third option of communication for this Franklin Virtue project would be the use of cell phones.  There are many ways that you can use a cell phone to communicate with people.  One way is texting.  I gave out my number to these people I hardly know, even though last blog I went on a rant about how I probably did not want them to have my number forever.  Well, I forgot that I said that I guess because I just sent it in an email.  Who even cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment